Jeer Ebay blanks. ZULUF

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

RDH79

I usually buy my olivewood from another source in Jerusalem but I fell for a different one on ebay this time. ZULUF
The picture of the 10 blanks that were shown on ebay were all full of nice grain pattern.
This is what I got.
Emailed them and they said turn them and finish them and they will be beautiful. I asked where are the blanks that are advertised?
No comment. He said he refund my money.
I thanked him for that. Luckily I had some stashed.
Said Top Quality on the post.
So just beware of Ebay blanks there not all bad but there are bad dealers.
ZULFU was the seller

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    232.6 KB · Views: 353
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

Well, off-course I had to comment, its Olive wood issues and those are very close to my heart, I don't think that anyone has any doubts on that, huh...???

There is a big difference in selling items on eBay with an average group of blanks used to "represent" what you will get, and deliberately misleading people with a pic of a better/higher grade group of blanks, used as a "bite" and then supply people with inferior quality products.

As an eBay Seller, one has to make the decision on how honestly you want to treat Buyers and how long you want to stay on eBay as a Seller however, I'm not totally surprised that, this has happened to you...!

I can not help you, if you want genuine Bethlehem or Holy Land Olive wood, from what I know, I would only trust its origin, if I went there and cut it myself however, if Olive wood of various possible grades, is what you are after, there is Vendors on IAP that can supply you with quality Olive wood.

I'm sorry to hear that you weren't treated with honesty, you have had your money refunded and that is a lot more than most of those type Sellers are prepared to do so, good for you...!

Hope for better luck next time...!

Cheers
George

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Good that you got a refund.
I can recommend eBay seller OLIVEWOOD2000. I have won several of his auctions in the past year and the quality is always excellent. Although his blanks are never described as exhibition grade, I always find 2 or 3 of every batch of 10 blanks that are dang close and I have never been displeased with a single blank.

Now I'll probably never be able to win another cheap auction.

RDH79

Thanks Edgar, as a matter of fact I emailed Olivewood2000 and he assured me that his blanks were what he shows on ebay.
So I ordered 20 from him earlier today.

robertkulp

Just got a box of 20 from Jerusalem_Products on eBay. I think they are the same as OliveWood2000, since the business card in the box had both eBay user IDs listed. At any rate, the blanks are stunning. Out of the 20, there were five that were clear on one side, but all the others were highly figured throughout.

I was very pleased with the blanks and their shipping time. Will order from them again in the future.

RDH79

Great I went with Olivewood2000 the second order he said they would be nice.
It will be after Christmas before I get thiem.
No rush U had some stashed back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom