easy to follow pen photography settings -video

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
This is a very nice video you shared. I would say that it's a highly recommended video for a beginner like me. I'm having a few issues on photography and this is one of the things that would definitely help me improve my skills.

bobleibo

Excellent video! Very easy to follow and simplified a lot of things I have wondered about.
I tried to catch the name of the photo-editor you use but couldn't. Can you tell us what it is please?
Thank you again!

pesto126

Excellent video! Very easy to follow and simplified a lot of things I have wondered about.
I tried to catch the name of the photo-editor you use but couldn't. Can you tell us what it is please?
Thank you again!

The program he was using was ViewNx2 - which is a free photo viewer/editor for Nikon cameras. Its pretty basic in terms of photo editing... but can get you pretty close to a good photo.

Other free/cheap photo editors I highly recommend - Zoner Photo Studio (one of the best in my opinion), SageLight (complicated... but oh so powerful!). For MAC, there isn't much better than either Pixelmator or Acorn... take your pic because they are both amazing.

I still tend to use Lightroom/photoshop combo for serious work or Capture One/Photoshop... but there are tons that can be done with Pixelmator and various plugins (topaz/onone/etc).

Top Bottom