Eastern Diamondback bolt action

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jimskio

jimskio

This is an Eastern Diamondback that I cast yesterday. Sorry about the bad cell phone picture. This is also my first time trying this with my phone, hope it works.

Jimskio

ForumRunner_20121124_163518.png

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

plantman

Jim; If you are going to do this kind of work, your going to have to get yourself a camera and better lighting. I think we all are missing out on some very good work by looking at a very poor photo. Check the library for some tips on taking photos. We want to see your best at it's best. Jm S

jimskio

Better pictures

I was trying to get a decent picture with my cell phone then upload it from there, it didn't turn out quite as good as I would have liked. So here are two pics of the same pen but a little better quality picture.

thanks
jimskio

Attachments

• PB252854.jpg
    PB252854.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 113
  • PB252855.jpg
    PB252855.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 128

seamus7227

If there is one thing i really like about the diamondbacks in general, it is the speckles that they carry throughout the pattern on their skins! Look at the close-up above in the middle! I just love it! thanks for the re-take pics!

jimskio

Yeah, sometimes I get lazy and don't feel like getting out the "real" camera. Maybe I should just keep it out. Thanks for the kind words.

jimskio

Gilrock

Actually you don't need a camera and good lighting to do this type of work. You only need it to get the pats on the back from all of us strangers. :)

Top Bottom