Easter season not good to me

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rick_G

I haven't been in much the last while lost my dad two years ago on Easter Sunday and just haven't been in the shop much. Then this year my wife of 53 years went in the hospital Easter Monday and passed away the next day. Not sure why but not the covid virus I figure her heart finally gave up. Over the next while I'm going to try and get back in the shop and turning again.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
My thoughts are with you. I hope some shop time may assist to bridge the gap between grieving and whatever else gives you relief. As Steve said, take you're time. Maybe just check in here more often; IAP is a community that cares about it's members.

My prayers are with you Rick.

keithbyrd

Rick, I'm sorry. My thoughts and prayer for you are going up. As others have said - hand in there. I know it must be tough but you know your wife would not want you discouraged - she would want you being as active as you can be!

Hey Rick, I'll keep you in my thoughts. Do you have family that you can communicate with? My wife has DUO on her phone which allows her to visit with her father who is at an assisted living facility. She lost her mom in February and not long after her passing my 97 year old father in law was put in lock down. It's a free app you can download. Don't be afraid to reach out not only to family but friends on this site. I've met some great guys that I communicate with and it's been a big help. Hang tough, this will go away and life will get back to normal.

jttheclockman

This is sad to read. This year has just been a nightmare and with all the death and sickness it is depressing. My condolences to you. We are here if you just want to shoot the breeze. One thing about this place it is a place to hide for awhile and get away from everything.

Top Bottom