East Longitude Trading Company,Ltd

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Has anyone done business with East Longitude Trading Company,Ltd? Have heard they supply Penn State and Wood Craft but I haven't found their web site.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wrjones224

Their contact information is pretty impossible to find. If you come across anything let us know. I would be interested.

TonyL

Here are a few links, not sure if they are "real":

Good luck!

sorcerertd

Looks like they do a lot of business with Leigh Tools. I wonder if it's a source of PSI tools and accessories more so than pen parts?

Address
1F, 85-6, Ning Han St.,
Taichung City , 40750
Taiwan

Phone
+886-423121201

* Edit:
A further look makes it seem that they are not a manufacturer, but a distributor. A company profile I saw showed they had 15 employees. Not sure I believe that, but here's some other info from this site, which also has the same address and phone number listed. The ELT website link does not work, though.

EAST LONGITUDE TRADING CO., LTD. is a professional purchasing agent in Taiwan, which was established by Jeff Lin in 1978.

We are mainly exporting DIY woodworking machines & tools, woodturning kits, hand tools, gardening tools, etc to all over the world.

With more than 30 years experiences in selling woodworking products, we're proud of offering customers high quality goods and excellent after service.

Believe by cooperation faithfully and trust mutually, clients and us can win the best benefit in commercial profit.

* Next edit:
  • Main Product: 木工機械.木工刀具.筆零件等
  • ^translates to: Woodworking machinery. Woodworking tools. Pen parts, etc.

Last edited:
Top Bottom