Eagle wave

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
This is one crafted by "Eagle." I have seen many different variations, so I am not sure if this is what you are looking for.

Attachments

• IMG_3510.jpg
    IMG_3510.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 271

TG Design

I'm new to IAP, this thread was very inspirational and heartwarming. I quickly saw how special Eagle's work was, and how it's still coveted.

This got me thinking, is there a thread that shows the best of the best? What are the top 20 pens turned by members of this site?

Sent from my iPad using Penturners.org mobile app

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
I'm new to IAP, this thread was very inspirational and heartwarming. I quickly saw how special Eagle's work was, and how it's still coveted.

This got me thinking, is there a thread that shows the best of the best? What are the top 20 pens turned by members of this site?

Sent from my iPad using Penturners.org mobile app

Hi Tim.

No top 20, maybe a few excellent pens, maybe a few other "Inspirations."

I'll try to put a few links here to respond to your question. For the first link, this was intended to be a "Best of the Best" type pens, but as it was a "public available to add" forum it has had many additions with some "not so best" pens, so view at your leisure - some are certainly Top Quality pens; look for the earlier pens! IAP Home - Photos - Pens of Inspiration

Another link: IAP Collection.

Last edited:
Top Bottom