E7 Promotion Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from keithbyrd

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

keithbyrd

I used the Tapatalk app to load pictures in the first post and they were huge - This is from my Laptop!

Attachments

• E7.jpg
    E7.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 443
Last edited:

wfsteadman

What is the Pen Kit you used here? Sorry new to turning so still learning Pen Kits.

Great Pen. Please pass along my thanks for his and your daughters service. A solider is only as good as their spouse.

bpgoldo

Keith, that is a life-time heirloom. what a keeper! You have embodied respect and admiration in a simple and elegant piece of hand held art. Congrats to all. Not to mention...(but I must)...super photography. Way to present and display.

keithbyrd

Keith, that is a life-time heirloom. what a keeper! You have embodied respect and admiration in a simple and elegant piece of hand held art. Congrats to all. Not to mention...(but I must)...super photography. Way to present and display.

Thank you for the comments! I have never received a complement on my photography before! Trying some different ways and learning more about it!

keithbyrd

That's a great looking pen. I just saw the website that sells these kits. How easy was it to glue it? I've never done an inlay kit, so I'm just curious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks- they do a nice job preparing the kit - it came pretubed and pieces already held in lace with rubber bands. Follow the directions and you should have no problem! Wood N Whimsies did a nice job!

elkhorn

Great job on both the pen and the photograph, Keith! Both are top notch. The pen will be treasured.

Top Bottom