Dyed Box Elder Burl - My First Churchill

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from karlkuehn

Status
Not open for further replies.

karlkuehn

Banned
This is another blank from the dye batch that I did that cigar out of. This pen is going to be dismantled, I think. I don't know why, but I just don't like the look of it. I think I'm going to change the kit over to the pinkish dyed blanks that are in the third picture.

Wow, that's one big kit, by the way. I've never done a Churchill, so this was a bit of a learning curve. Kit went together well.

Not the best pictures I've ever done, some focus issues, and the clip is all burnt out in the middle one, but oh well. [B)]

BoxElderFlameBurlDyed2_1.jpg

BoxElderFlameBurlDyed2_2.jpg

BoxElderFlameBurlDyed2_3.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

7miles

I don't know dude I like it. Rather then dismantling it you could just send it to me [;)][;)][;)] I tell you you photos are outstanding. What software are you using?

Dale

Grizz

Banned
Oh, dude! All I could do was suck in air at the first site of it. Don't touch it. Well, touch it to write with of course.[:I]

OK, Karl...the vote is in, leave it the way it is. Seriously,instead of dismantling it, if you dont like it I'll trade you a new kit for that one . Personally, I dont like all the black on the Churchill, but on yours its one of the best and its my favorite kit to modify.

jhs494

Very nice Karl. I would not change it. It looks great the way it is.
Excellent work and quite unique!

keapople

I like it too! Dont dismantle...
I have taken pens I dont like to work, and did not bring them home becasue someone bought it. Then Pens I love, I still have... [;)]

I am about to undergo my first churchhill as well...

Kirby

airrat

looks good to me too Karl. Nice job on the photography. Is that a mirror underneath or did you paint the backside of some glass? I would like to see a picture of your photo booth set up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom