Drop down list

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Hexhead

I may be the only one having trouble with this, but when I click on techniques in the library the drop down box goes out of view at the bottom. I moved the scrollbars as far as I could, I even zoomed it out to 100 or less and still couldn't see it all. Got any clues as to what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks Bill

DonPalese

drop down

Hi Bill,

I just tried this ..
I went to the library page, clicked on the techniques button ..
Then I kept the left mouse button down and moved the mouse to the dropdown list. At that point with the mouse being in the list, I used the page down and page up keys on my machine f7 and f8 also worked for me ..

Hope it works for you ..

Don in Medford, OR

Wayne

IAP Library Manager
Staff member
Bill,

Here's some other ways to get around this. Let me know if you can't get anything to work for you.

Q> On my screen, when I drop down the 'Pen' menu, the list stretches beyond the bottom of my screen. If I move my mouse to use my scroll bar, then the list disappears.

WR> There are a few solutions that have been discussed.

1) You can use "Ctrl" and Plus or Minus keys. The Browser page will be enlarged or reduced in size.
2) For the same results you can also hold "Ctrl" and use your mouse wheel.
3) If you have a PC and have a center mouse scroll wheel, you can just use that while hovering over a drop down menu. The screen will scroll and display the rest of the pulldown menu.
4) Use the Index feature of the menu for a temporary workaround.

Last edited:
Top Bottom