Drill bits on sale

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel

The 115 piece Harbor Freight drill bit set was recommended in a thread the other day. Good News. the Titanium set is on sale.
http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/itemdisplay/displayItem.do?itemid=1611
if your local HF does not have them on sale. you can sometimes print the internet ads and they will still honor the price. My HF will but I've heard others say theirs won't. I've been using this set of bits for nearly two years. highly recommended.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

alamocdc

I have and love this set! The bits cut quite well. In fact, I've gone to using the "I" bit (I don't like the slop of the "J") instead of my 7mm Brad point when I do a SL.

Fred in NC

The HF is an excellent set with just about every bit you will ever need up to 1/2".

Remember, if you use a few bits from this or any other set, they will eventually have to be sharpend or replaced.

I buy and keep bits that I use all the time separately, so I always have a full set in the drill index that comes with this set. I bought the set mostly because it includes the number and letter sizes.

Easysport

I have that set. Bought it at Costco a while back. I haven't tried to use them on pen blanks. Been using bradpoints. May try them soon. Have a new floor model drill press arriving in a couple of days.[:eek:)]

ctEaglesc

Passed Away Jul 4, 2008
In Memoriam
I guess I am a "me too".
I don't even bother using one of the bits till I sharpen it and make it into a split bit.

its_virgil

For those of you who have a TSC (Tractor Supply Co.) store in your town: After Christmas TSC puts all the "stuff" they bring in for Christmas gifts on clearance. I bought this same set of bits (looks the same) for $15 and wish I had bought a second set. It is a good set of bits and I use them all of the time. So, keep you ear to the ground and listen for the TSC clearance sales after Christmas.
Do a good turn daily!
Don
Originally posted by Daniel
<br />The 115 piece Harbor Freight drill bit set was recommended in a thread the other day. Good News. the Titanium set is on sale.
http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/itemdisplay/displayItem.do?itemid=1611
if your local HF does not have them on sale. you can sometimes print the internet ads and they will still honor the price. My HF will but I've heard others say theirs won't. I've been using this set of bits for nearly two years. highly recommended.

ctEaglesc

Passed Away Jul 4, 2008
In Memoriam
Originally posted by alamocdc
<br />I haven't done that w/mine yet, but I've been itching for an excuse to use my new DrillDoctor. How long does it take?
Once yo learn how faster than it takes me to type this (and it commes oute rite)

rduncan

Originally posted by Mikey
<br />When I look at the link, they do not provide any prices.[:(]
Here is a quick link when I searched at harborffreight.com

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=1611

It's showing at $39.99

Rick

Originally posted by Mikey
<br />When I look at the link, they do not provide any prices.[:(]

You were looking at the HF-USA website. It's the same company but HF-USA lists an abreviated inventory. HF-USA does, however, send out the 20% off coupons.

Here is a link for a flyer with the 20% off coupon, good till Dec 7, 2005, which you can use on top of the sale price of a single item.

http://ww2.harborfreightusa.com/showpage_retail.taf?pageid=214&email=

Usual disclaimers apply, YMMV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom