Dragon and .......

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from WarEagle90

WarEagle90

I made my son, a freshman in college, a dragon pen this weekend. He had requested one a few weeks ago. I dressed it in a juma acrylic blank from Exotic Blanks. The juma carbon gives the appearance of scales which matches the design of the pen kit. I also put together a simple sierra kit wearing desert ironwood and a virage dressed in purpleheart. No pictures of the virage, my wife sold it before I could get pictiures. Here is the dragon and sierra, though. Yeah, I know, my picture taking is something that could improve a lot ;)

Dragon 1.jpgDragon.jpgSierra GM 1.jpgSierra GM.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

WarEagle90

Thanks all. My wife has requested that I make some pens for her lady friends, any suggestions on nice kits that are geared towards the ladies and there generally small hands? So far, most of the ones I've made have been those that feel good in my hands.

pshrynk

Brian: The Kalenshaan Woods blanks for Dragon pens (available through Exotic Blanks) have three packets of dyes in the box. One for each finish of pen. Makes matching quite handy.

That said, the pens are great, WarEagle!

pshrynk

Thanks all. My wife has requested that I make some pens for her lady friends, any suggestions on nice kits that are geared towards the ladies and there generally small hands? So far, most of the ones I've made have been those that feel good in my hands.
SlimLine styles, Patrizio, and Comfort kits have always been popular for me.

OZturner

Dan, I find the Princess Pen with the Swarovski Crystals on the Clip and Center Band, are like Magnets for the Women.
They are the first Pen they pick up, and are a Good Seller.
Though they may be difficult to get them Past your Wife.
Regards,
Brian.

Top Bottom