Donation Drawing

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
As the Bash wraps up, I just want to say a big THANK YOU to the planning team. This is an event that you can all take personal credit for. It simply would not happen without you.

Regardless of whether a mug was purchased, I always include the entire planning team in the Donation Drawing. If there is any reason why you do not want to be included, please send me a PM and I will remove you. Here's the list I have. Please someone let me know if there is an error or omission.

mbroberg
mredburn
bobleibo
mmyshrall
Displaced Canadian
Monty
Cmiles1985
Ed McDonnell
Scott
ed4copies
edohmann
wracinowski
toddlajoie
sumterdad
D.Oliver
dalecamino
Joe S.
lyonsacc
Magicbob
PR_Princess
Spanx

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

D.Oliver

Just a couple of Corrections:biggrin::tongue:
As the Bash wraps up, I just want to say a big THANK YOU to the planning team. This is an event that you can all take personal credit for. It simply would not happen without you.

Regardless of whether a mug was purchased, I always include the entire planning team in the Donation Drawing. If there is any reason why you do not want to be included, please send me a PM and I will remove you. Here's the list I have. Please someone let me know if there is an error or omission.

mbroberg
D.Oliver
[strike]mredburn[/strike]
bobleibo
D.Oliver
[strike]mmyshrall[/strike]
Displaced Canadian
D.Oliver
Monty
D.Oliver
Cmiles1985
[strike]Ed McDonnell[/strike]
Scott
D.Oliver
ed4copies
edohmann
D.Oliver
wracinowski
[strike]toddlajoie[/strike]
sumterdad
D.Oliver
dalecamino
Joe S.
lyonsacc
D.Oliver
Magicbob
PR_Princess
Spanx

mmyshrall

I am still pondering some of the feedback from the membership and will be posting comments about my thoughts soon. I also am sitting here in jaw dropped amazement of the <strike>chutzpah</strike> creativity of the South Dakota delegation in their list management skills... :biggrin::tongue:

Has anyone considered the impact of the unusual weather back east for this year's Bash and if that had an influence on the number of entries?

Joe S.

I haven't been on the site much lately, and I didn't help much in the planning committee. I don't really think I should be in the drawing. But I think it's over now and I'm pretty sure I didn't win, so I guess that worked out! :tounge:

Hopefully I can be a little more help next year!

Top Bottom