Donated Pens for the Troops

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SDB777

We may just number a few here in Central Arkansas, but we got a few done!! Here they are!

Thanks to those that gave up a little time for those that give up so much more!

IMG_0378.jpg

IMG_0377.jpg

Scott (didn't even count 'em) B

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Knucklefish

Very worth wile cause and thanks to Scott for pulling all this together. I just hope our service members enjoy them as much as we did making them. Scott, I can't wait to see the pics when they recieve them. (hint-hint):biggrin:

TDE

Boy the pens look great. Thanks to Scott for thinking about this. I know I sure had a good time making mine. Hope they enjoy them. Ted

robutacion

Well done guys, I see many nice looking pens in there...!

I just wish that I wasn't so far to you guys that are making the pens for the troops, as I would like to supply some blanks for those making the pens but shipping would kill me and even they are not our troops (Aus.) but they are/have the same importance...!

Is great so see this still going on...!

Cheers
George

SDB777

Well done guys, I see many nice looking pens in there...!

I just wish that I wasn't so far to you guys that are making the pens for the troops, as I would like to supply some blanks for those making the pens but shipping would kill me and even they are not our troops (Aus.) but they are/have the same importance...!

Is great so see this still going on...!

Cheers
George

Isn't there a 'donate a pen thing' for ya'll down-under? Was thinking there was, but it wouldn't be the first time I was wrong about something.

Scott B

Top Bottom