Cheer Don Doyle of Rubber Chucky

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TonyL

Don Doyle

248 877 0828

I received several of his product's a few days a go and it has made whatever I turned better and with less effort. He is also a darn nice guy with incredible patience.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

duncsuss

I've heard good things about Don's Rubber Chucky products before. Now I'm curious, Tony - which of his products did you get? (And what have you turned using them?)

TonyL

Hi!
  • The whatever chucky and arbor
  • The anything chucky and arbor
  • The robust live center and some chuckys.

He is a super nice guy (in fact I am sending him a give pen). He will not sell you anything that you don't need no matter how hard you try to convince him that you need it. :)

Look around the site...real nice stuff and excellent quality (He makes all.)

Have a great one!

montmill

Have to second that. Very personable and works hard to please. Also a great resource, I wanted two small vacuum chucks for pendants. He sent me two to work with. They were great. I don't know if he's selling them or not.

Penchant 4

I have to second this CHEER for Don and Rubber Chucky! Professional, personable, urbane and extremely patient; this Gentleman helped me resolve an issue that I created. The more we discussed it, the more obvious it was to me that a couple of bone-head moves on my part had caused the problem. His product knowledge and knowledge of turning in general made the solution simple.

Products that will make you fall in love with turning again.

Customer service SECOND TO NONE!

Top Bottom