Dollhouse for Christmas

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from InkyMike

InkyMike

This is just before the final sand and paint. I'll post a finished picture as soon as it's finished.

Just hoping the girls' school isn't cancelled due to snow. I need a couple more days to get it finished!

Michael

Attachments

• CD5D1EA5-875F-4704-B12E-2A21B56A523B.jpeg
    CD5D1EA5-875F-4704-B12E-2A21B56A523B.jpeg
    347 KB · Views: 70
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

KMCloonan

At first glance I did not take in the scale - it looked like a nice dollhouse. Then I saw the Christmas tree behind it. Wow! That's very large and wonderful! I'm sure your girls will have many hours of fun playing with it. From the looks of it, it will last a long time, so perhaps some granddaughters in the future will also enjoy it. Well Done!

PS - the pens are very nice as well!

InkyMike

At first glance I did not take in the scale - it looked like a nice dollhouse. Then I saw the Christmas tree behind it. Wow! That's very large and wonderful! I'm sure your girls will have many hours of fun playing with it. From the looks of it, it will last a long time, so perhaps some granddaughters in the future will also enjoy it. Well Done!

PS - the pens are very nice as well!
Thanks! Yes, it's huge. If you look at the bottom I have it in a harbor freight dolly. It's too unwieldy to keep carrying in and out of the garage. Thankfully, this is Thebes's night I have to hide it.

I'm hoping it will become an heirloom, I built it as sturdy as I could. I also built a bassinet out of oak when our oldest was born. We're going to need a bigger house just to store family heirlooms lol.

Top Bottom