Dog Show Prizes

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from louisbry

louisbry

My wife and I are sponsoring the Corgi breed in the Nashville-Tullahoma Dog Show coming up in March 2011. I have turned three bowls of different local timbers to be presented at the show. They are all approximately 10.5 in by 4 in in size. Hope you enjoy and comment are welcome.

Spalted Maple

1_Best_of_Breed_02.jpg

1_Best_of_Breed_01.jpg

Cherry

1_Winners_Bitch_02.jpg

1_Winners_Bitch_01.jpg

Walnut

1_Winners_Dog_02.jpg

1_Winners_Dog_01.jpg

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

FrankG

Excellent bunch of bowls - their shape is reminiscent of how one person described our Corgi: half a dog high and two dogs long.

The Corgi silhouette on the bottom is very striking and, I notice, very consistent. How was it produced?

bensoelberg

Those look great! I'm sure that they winners will appreciate them. Just make sure that you tell the winners that they are not to be used as feeding dishes. :wink:

How did you do the cut out on the bottoms? (EDIT: Frank beat me to it by less than a minute.)

bitshird

Nice work Louis, I like the shape of the bowls, also a nice finish and great engraving, Corgies are funny, they live to play don't they??

OKLAHOMAN

The winners are getting something special...And I for one think the Corgi is special. Our Tony is 10 years old and is our late life child...

Attachments

• DSCN0584-1.jpg
    DSCN0584-1.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 114
My dad showed me the site and those are some awesome bowls. I have 4 corgis and also a 3 babies that will be ready for new homes soon. I wouldnt own a different breed dog. Have fun at the show.

louisbry

Thanks everyone for your comments. My wife is really excited as she is showing our 1.5 year corgi (Bryne). She had her previous corgi for 16 years.

Top Bottom