Dog kit pens.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

Your best bet is to order the Dog Pen Wood Inlay Kit (blank) directly from ... www.Kallenshaanwoods.com ...

Kallenshaan offers a number of dog designs. . I think you should find what you want on this page of their website ...

IMPORTANT - After you click on that link, you will have to enter "Dog" as your search term.

I have done several of these and they have all turned out beautifully. . I used a CA finish on all of them. . Sorry, gave them away ... no pics.

It is possible that some of these kits are available from pen kit vendors like PSI also but you might have to buy pen kit + inlay blank together from them, whereas you can buy just the inlay blank alone from Kallenshaan. . ( I see that the PSI Dog Pen Kit is sold by Kallenshaan. )

Last edited:

walshjp17

I made a couple of the PSI Dog Click pens for my dogs' vets. They work nice and the vets definately like them. I bought blanks with the veterinary symbol for these kits from Jennifer Decker Earley.

Chippa

The PSI kit works really well, it's a thicker/heavier pen but the click mechanism is really smooth. My wife is a dog walker/trainer so we've made a few of these in the last year for clients and none have had any issues.

sorcerertd

I've made a couple of the PSI kits. They go together pretty well and, just like Chippa said, it is a smooth and quiet clicker.

This one was for my neighbor who pet sits for us when we go on vacations. I used some willow from a big branch that had fallen in their backyard about a year prior to this. She has a couple of her dogs that have passed on buried in the shade of the same tree, so I thought it would have some sentimental value for her.

karens.pen.jpg

qquake

Here is a dog pen I made for a friend a while back. The blank is an inlace acrylester called Wildflower, from Arizona Silhouette.

Attachments

• 061.jpg
    061.jpg
    360.7 KB · Views: 171
  • 062.jpg
    062.jpg
    304.5 KB · Views: 185
  • 063.jpg
    063.jpg
    369.1 KB · Views: 202
  • 065.jpg
    065.jpg