Does This Make My Butt Look Big?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mr Vic

My Smock arrived in the mail today. Thanks to Jeff and Chuck for putting together this buy!

IMG_1233_1.jpg
IMG_1234_1.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

moke

Very nice! Mr Vic! But I agree with SteveJ, maybe you should not use your High School Senior Portrait as your avatar anymore!!!! LOL

Mr Vic

Very nice! Mr Vic! But I agree with SteveJ, maybe you should not use your High School Senior Portrait as your avatar anymore!!!! LOL
Mike,

Will this do? Taken in October '74. Graduated H.S. in June the same year.

moke

Mr Vic.....I have the same picture of me from a month earler!! Taken at Fort Lost in woods...except I was wearing Birth Control Specs!!!!

Mike,

Will this do? Taken in October '74. Graduated H.S. in June the same year.
Mr Vic.....I have the same picture of me from a month earler!! Taken at Fort Lost in woods...except I was wearing Birth Control Specs!!!!

You guys are making me feel OLD.... in 1974 I had been out of high school 14 years, out of the navy 10 years and married 4 years with a 2 years child.

moke

As you know, I was a photographer, and I took lots of sports team photos. I was at a Parochial grade school, in 2017, and it was my birthday, I had just turned 60. I was waiting with a small crew to get into the gym to set up. The Kindrgarten class walked by, all in a row. One child said to another in a very loud voice," Hey Matt, who's that old guy?" Matt's family were good customers, and he said,"He takes our pitchures" ....the first child responded" He looks kind of old to be taking pitchures".......then I couldn't hear them after that.....My crew were practically laying on the floor laughing! It was ten minutes before I could get them calm enough to get to work.

pshrynk

Big or bigger? 😛

Got mine a few days ago, but haven't been up to working on the lathe. I got my laminectomy and it's nice to not have my legs go rubbery and numb, but standing any length of time has now substituted screaming hip pains. My surgeon says that this is normal and it should go away...

The 3/4 sleeves were a bit of a challenge over the flannel shirt I was wearing when I tried it on.

Top Bottom