Does anyone know Jeremiah?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from CREID

CREID

Well, Jeremiah was (or maybe still is) a Bullfrog.
He was a good friend of mine.
I never really understood what he was saying.
But he always had Killer Wine.
And of course, I helped him drink that wine.
We didn't always finish off the bottle though, and that dang cork was a pain to get into top of that bottle, hell it was a problem finding the top of the bottle, we were much better finding the bottom.
Anyway, we could have used one of these.

View in Gallery

View in Gallery

This is a tournament approved arrow for the National Archery in Schools Program stuck in a Ruth Niles SS bottle stopper. I am making 3 of these to go to the Washington State Archery Association convention to be auctioned off.

Thanks for looking.
Joy to the world.
Say hi to Jeremiah if you see him.

Curt

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

CREID

Mght be a tad "top heavy" - epecially if the wine bottle is partially empty and fitting it in the "Fridge" might prove problematical. Nice job. Great workmanhip.

These are aluminum arrows, very light ones. It wouldn't be top heavy at full length and these are just a tad over 9 inches. It is an 1820, which means diameter of 18/64 and a wall thickness of 20 thousandths. Shaft weight is 12.2 grains per inch. plus fletching and bushing.

Curt

Drewboy22

As an archer - I like what you did. It looks really nice and if I drank wine and had a use for it, I would bit on it if I were at the auction.

Good Luck at the auction :)

Skie_M

If not for wine, these also make good stoppers for liqueur bottles sitting out at a wet bar. My brother liked my bottle stoppers and took a few with him when he moved to SC ... never drinks wine, but they'll look fine topping a bottle of Southern Comfort and Jack Daniels, he says... :)

Top Bottom