Do you have EXTRA Emperor bushings?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dario

Anyone have an extra they are willing to sell to a friend?

It is not for me but one of our members who need one ASAP but CSUSA is out for now. If you can and willing to help please let me know.

He is willing to replace it later or buy the one you have now.

Thank you,

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

cd18524

Dario,

I have a brand new set I could part with until CSUSA gets more in. Just let me know where to send them and I can get them in the mail first thing in the morning. Is usps priority mail ok or does he need quicker?

Chris

Dario

Jim,

I agree.

I would like to share a quote (that me and my wife love) from an email of another friend who is also a member of IAP.

<b>"...random acts of kindness enrich both the giver and the receiver. - William (wdcav1952)"</b>

Mikey

Originally posted by cd18524
<br />Dario,

I have a brand new set I could part with until CSUSA gets more in. Just let me know where to send them and I can get them in the mail first thing in the morning. Is usps priority mail ok or does he need quicker?

Chris

Chris, you have a box coming your way with some pens, but since one of them is on backorder, (one of the Jr Statesmans) I would be more than willing to add another Emperor bushing set to my backorder and send them to you along with the backordered pens when they come in.

cd18524

Mikey,

I just got my first package today and wanted to say thank you for putting together this order, as far as the emperor bushings go, you truly are a good man.

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom