Do Dawn and Ed ever sleep?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bobleibo

Holy Cow!
I placed an order on Monday NIGHT and it was sitting in my mailbox on Thursday MORNING ! This is from 1/2 a country away.....and I did not need it in any hurry, just wanted to order some stuff.

Thank you for the great service. Happy Holidays to you and those elves that must be helping out in the shop. They put Santa and his crew to shame! Now take a well deserved rest :)

Cheers
Bob

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

leestoresund

Ed & Dawn

I don't know. They had a problem with their website. At least I had a problem getting logged on to their website to place an order.
Sent messages via PM, site contact and private email Tues and Wed and still no response.
May be they are sleeping.

Lee

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
No Lee, sleep was not the problem!!

Yesterday we made the trip to pick up 55 gals of polyresin--takes all day.

Unfortunately, we read your question as one of a "password" problem. We can't see your password, nor can we alter or retrieve it. That all has to be done from the "customer" side (security thing, I guess).

I am telling you this in this thread because you are NOT the first to have the problem checking out. So far, we have reminded folks the password is case sensitive and then, if you can't get in, make a new account for yourself and create a new password (this will require a new email address however as that seems to be what the website recognizes as a "duplicate".)

Sorry, we don't have a better answer, if Dean (Alphageek) sees this, he may be able to give more direction. In fact, I will email him for a comment---it might help.

Thanks again to all for keeping us VERY busy this last couple weeks. Sleep is over-rated!!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

aggromere

Not sure how it works but when I pull up their web site to order all my info is there and I just need to do a couple of clicks. I hope this doesn't jinx me.

alphageek

Former Moderator
More information would be appreciated....

If you have an account... but can't get in.. try a password reset. If you do that and enter your email address, it should send you a email with a link to reset to a new password (pretty common for many software).

You should be able to do this without any "manager" intervention.

As a matter of fact, the way their software is setup, they cannot tell you your password. They can make a new one for you or you can reset it yourself.

If its not a log in problem - Please PM ed or dawn with more details and I can see what I can do to help.

leestoresund

The reset was the problem.
It sent me a new "token". I highlighted and copied the token.
Program came back that the token was not valid (or whatever it says)
Did it twice with same results.
I'll just set up a new account.
Lee

bobleibo

Computer problems or not, they are F A S T ! I've ordered quite a few times and the biggest problem I always have is getting to the mailbox before the package arrives!
I know....I'm going to stand by the mailbox and place my order from there. Then I won't have to run to beat the letter carrier. Now if I can only figure out how to set up my lathe in the same spot, I will have it made!
Cheers
Bob

toolcrazy

The reset was the problem.
It sent me a new "token". I highlighted and copied the token.
Program came back that the token was not valid (or whatever it says)
Did it twice with same results.
I'll just set up a new account.
Lee

Sometimes copy/paste will add an extra character to the token. The program will then interpret the blank space as an extra character. This is probably why it stated that the token is invalid. I am very familiar with the software that Ed is using and this has been a problem with my members on several occasions.

BTW, click remember me and you won't have to login again.

capcrnch

I love the fact that they're just a couple of states away.
I can order on a Monday and have it on my doorstep Wednesday.

I also like that one of the two of them (if not both) writes a note on my invoice every time.

The only thing that would make it better would be if they threw in some local Wisconsin beer with my orders ;)

Ed, look into that!

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
I love the fact that they're just a couple of states away.
I can order on a Monday and have it on my doorstep Wednesday.

I also like that one of the two of them (if not both) writes a note on my invoice every time.

The only thing that would make it better would be if they threw in some local Wisconsin beer with my orders ;)

Ed, look into that!

Nah, have to TAKE IT TO the post office if it has liquids!!! And a beer can won't fit in the "small flat rate"!!

Merry Christmas to ALL!!

oneula

they take care of us here in hawaii too!

yup I love when their packages come with the notes and little extras.
They helped me make this christmas different and a little special for alot of folks with electra fountain pens, scented inks and bodies made of custom pours from exotic and beartooth

I was even able to finally get my hands on some of toni's creations and those are being held aside for now.

it amazing how quickly they respond compared to some of the bigger companies.

Mahalo Mele Kalikimaka to all

Top Bottom