Displaying Razors

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Bope

When selling razors do you sell them with a blades or without? I have been looking at some peoples displays here and it seems there is a mixture of displaying the razors with and without blades on them. I can see how having the blade on the razor is more visually appealing but as a buyer would you use the blade that was on display?

Drewby108

Purely for safety, I would avoid keeping a sharp razor loaded whete people can grab it. If you like the look of the loaded blade, then I would take a fine file and blunt the edge. This is assuming the product is out and interactable. Doesn't matter if it is in a case.

woodwzrd

I do not include blades with my razors but for the Mach 3 handles I take an old cartridge and pull the blades out with a small pliers so they display better. I pull them off after the sale to use on the next handle.

mmayo

People expect a razor to have blades to me. All my razors: Mach 3, fusion and double edged have blades. I am vigilant to warn cus that tge blades are new, sharp and will cut them if mishandled. No cuts and lots of sales to date.

Top Bottom