Directions for the August 4 meeting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dustygoose

Hey all, I'm back and ready for the Saturday meeting.
If possible can I get a count so I know how many burgers to cook?

My address is 277A south Broadview st
Greenbrier, Ar

For those comming from I-40, It's right at 7 miles once you turn off onto hwy 65. (exit 125)

I think there are 3 traffic lights once you climb the hill.

Once you get close here is what you will see:

Last red light before my house. Cross road hwy 256 (I think)/Elliot. Less than a mile to go.

Another landmark

Getting closer:Get in turning lane.

Blue storage buildings. Turn just before it but after the Auto Max

My driveway. My house is straight back in the trees

Any problems call either (501) 679-7596 or (at&t) (337) 580-3219

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

McBryde

Well, I had a post for 50% off my website for those coming to the meeting, but the administrators at be had to delete it. Shoot me a pm if you need anything before the meeting with 50% off of the website price, and I can bring it to the meeting. Also, if anyone is interested in coming to the house after the meeting, you are welcome to, I am just 20 minutes up the interstate from Conway. I'll make it worth your while to drive up here.

Hopefully this one won't get deleted, but it may!

Emerson

watch_art

I had a warning at another forum for posting a pic of my white pen I just made. They told me I can pay to advertise or quit posting pics and links. :(

SDB777

Talk about waiting until the last minute....I just finished making the $10.00 pen for the swap! Couldn't decide which/what to do....so I came up with the sceintific method. I closed my eyes and reached into the box and pulled out a blank and turned it:eek:

Shawn, imbed the link in the photo? Some people read with their mouse as the 'pointer' and will see it, others will not. It's all about the money guys. Too bad....

Scott (hope it ain't too hot) B

Dustygoose

Hmm. Maybe like 2 flame Box Elder 4" X 4" x 10-12"? I got asked recently if I could get biger pieces. I may have to make some goblets. And some pen blanks of the same. 7/8" or 1" square plz.

watch_art

Shawn, imbed the link in the photo? Some people read with their mouse as the 'pointer' and will see it, others will not. It's all about the money guys. Too bad....

I'm not going to worry about it. They have their rules and while I may think they're silly and greedy, I'm not going to try to get around them. I'll just not post there anymore. :biggrin: No loss.

Top Bottom