Dip pen nib inserts

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

scotian12

I am looking for a vendor for dip pen nib inserts that I can fit a calligraphy nib into. They are usually a round cylinder that will fit into a 7mm tube. Thank you for your help. Darrell Eisner

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

monophoto

Try Christopher Yoke at Yoke Pens - https://www.yokepencompany.com/collections/accessories

Pen holders are a real niche - very few people even know what they are. His site includes a lot of useful information that can't be found anywhere else.

Here's a video in which he describes how to use the straight ferrules he sells -
. He also has videos showing how he makes oblique-style nib holders from brass shim stock (which he sells).

arioux

Here:

scotian12

Thank you Charlie, Alfred and Louis. I knew about the Golden Nib from some years ago and have contacted them to see if their price is for 1 unit or 10 , as they don't specify on their site. Louie, you are right that this is a niche product. I am new to Calligraphy and have not fully developed a vendor list. I had previously ordered from Yoke and was satisfied with their products and service but again had forgotten about them. They have great information on their site. Thank you all for helping me out. Darrell

Top Bottom