Differentiating Yourself In The World Of Pen Making Without Casting – Tips, Tricks and Jigs

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mg_dreyer

Just finished cutting my demo for the MPG+ Small Turning Expo – Differentiating Yourself In The World Of Pen Making Without Casting – Tips, Tricks and Jigs. This is going to be a great event and I am excited to be a part of it. It's literally a "Who's Who" in the world of woodturning (with me being the token "Who's He?").

Click Here To Register

For my demo I cover some of the basics of pen making, then explore for techniques I like to use. My goal is to provide a series of techniques you can combine to make things no one has seen or done. If you want to learn:

• Basic Pen Making
  • Coloring / Bleaching
  • Simple Segmenting
  • Making an Aluminum Pen On A Wood Lathe
  • My "Magic" Pen
  • Jig To Turn A Closed End Pen
  • Heirloom Birthstone Inlay Pen
  • Decals
  • And A Few More – This event is for you.

Eighteen great demos from sincerely the best known names in the woodturning world. November 5 and 6 – from the comfort of your very own home (IT IS VIRTUAL). And 30 days to watch all the videos and rewind them again and again.

Topics / Demos Include:
  • Mike Mahoney – World Renowned – Featured at this year's AAW – Live!!!
  • Carl Jacobson – Internet Sensation – Bottle Stoppers / Lidded Box
  • Mike Nish – Craft Supplies USA Feature Demonstrator – Rings, Rings, Rings
  • Mark Dreyer – 5 Time AAW Demonstrator - Differentiating Yourself In The World Of Pen Making Without Casting
  • John Underhill – A Pioneer In Pen Blank Casting – Master Of The Feather Blanks
  • Kirk DeHeer – Craft Supplies USA Feature Demonstrator - Sharpening
  • Fred Wissen – PtownSubbie Owner and A Fantastic Demonstrator
  • Dick Sing – The "Father" of Penturning - Inlayed Pocket Watch
  • Scott Barrett – Ornamental Turning Guru
  • Linda Ferber – Multi-time AAW Demonstrator – Carving & Offset Jig
  • Ed Brown – Owner Exotic Blanks and Pioneer on Acrylic Turning – Little Known Pen Facts
  • Emily Ford – She turners wood – and boy does she – Ornaments and Tops
  • Jeff Hart – Hybrid Spheres
Click Here To Register

IMG_1437.jpg
IMG_1439.jpg
IMG_1447.jpg

IMG_1451.jpg
IMG_1449.jpg

JohnU

Beautiful work Mark! I can't lie… I'm a little jealous of you completing your demo before me. Can't wait to see it!

Top Bottom