Dice Towers

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from KenB259

KenB259

Here's a couple dice towers I just finished. One is walnut and maple, the other is ambrosia maple and padauk. Fun and easy project.

Attachments

• IMG_4236.jpeg
    IMG_4236.jpeg
    451.1 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_4237.jpeg
    IMG_4237.jpeg
    455.3 KB · Views: 81
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

howsitwork

Like Alan

theyre a new one on me. I assume to stop people biasing the dice as they throw?

Beautiful work though , well done

KenB259

I assume that you keep dice in them, if not, what are they used for?
I have never heard of them before.
You put dice in the top, there are deflectors inside that tumble the dice and they come out the bottom. They are used mostly by dungeons and dragons aficionados.

Last edited:

walshjp17

You put dice in the top, there deflectors inside that tumble the dice and they come out the bottom. They are used mostly by dungeons and dragons aficionados.
They are also used in the Navy to roll dice in the Acey Duecey game -- similar to backgammon.

hewunch

those look great! Do you have plans for them? If so, do you mind sharing where you got them?

Joebobber

We play a dice game at Christmas and its timed. The dice are constantly falling off the tables and stuff. I think this coukd fix alot of that. Great idea.

KenB259

We play a dice game at Christmas and its timed. The dice are constantly falling off the tables and stuff. I think this coukd fix alot of that. Great idea.
Definitely contains the dice nicely. I'm sure you could find plans for them. If you do a search you'll find hundreds, if not more, variations.

Top Bottom