Diamond Knurl Ballpoint pen embryos

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mmayo

The cupboard was bare so these will help. Almost all are exotics and will fetch additional $.

Attachments

• 604FC697-4324-4A80-A248-23BF185E842E.jpeg
    604FC697-4324-4A80-A248-23BF185E842E.jpeg
    443.9 KB · Views: 101
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smokey S

Mark, that is a beautiful spread of Diamond Knurl pens! Just curious, Ed at Exotic Blanks recommends gluing the bodies. Do you use the blue lock tite. As always, I certainly apreciate your sharing and guidance. This whole forum is a wealth of knowledge that is openly shared. Later……..Smokey

mmayo

Thank you for you kind words!

The transmission on these pens arrives loose. The rest of the bottom of the pen is assembled and tight. I use red lock tite on the threads of the transmission and use a tiny adjustable wrench to carefully tighten it. That action further tightens the whole unit. I wipe off an excess locktite and assemble.

Since using Ed's diamond knurl ballpoints instead of sierras I have never broken a wooden or acrylic pen body during assembly. That is a gift from God to me. I'm careful and still I had last step of making a Sierra failures. I hated it. To me they are better looking and thus command a higher price. Thank you Ed.

It is sooo much easier for customers to change ink cartridges too.

Top Bottom