Cheer Diamond knurl ballpoint from Exotic Blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mmayo

I have made hundreds of traditional Sierra pens. These kits came from just about every vendor. The sold well. Sometimes the finial split the finished pen tube when I pressed the pen together. I tried everything to avoid this, I mean everything!

Enter the diamond knurl ballpoint. It looks like a nice Sierra or elegant Sierra, but never splits the tube. It is best assembled with locktite red on the transmission and the other internal thread. After that the cartridge is changed by unscrewing the nib assembly. Very easy for a buyer to change the cartridge and almost fidget proof. I'm sold.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JohnU

I agree! The diamond knurl Sierra is my "go to" pen set. With the other sets I can't count how many times someone unscrewed the transmission inside the body of the pen only to push it up beyond reach when reassembling. Not with the Diamond Knurl removable nib!!!! I love that pen!

mmayo

Half of my large collection of "Sierra" style pens are now diamond knurl. Yeah baby! I NEVER worry about cracking a newly turned and finished blank with these kits.

Top Bottom