Dewalt Planer Stand--DW7350

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

greenacres2

New in box--I ordered this from Amazon last week, but after doing so measured the one my planer is on and realized it's small for the 16-32 sander i bought it for. I can return easily enough--despite the weight of the box--but thought if somebody close to La Porte, IN could use it and pick it up, they might save a few dollars. We're 5-6 miles off I-94 or I-80/90 so if you're passing through for the holidays it's an easy pick-up. DW7350 @ HD

Retails at $142, i got $25 off so i'm in at $125 with tax. Would sell at $110 for pick-up only. Otherwise...i'll print the return authorization toward the end of the week and ship it back. I have one under my planer, and it's a pretty beefy stand with a phenolic top. Top is only like 20" x 22" or so--and i don't have another tool that i could really use it for right now. Trades considered (Sorby Pro-edge you want to part with?? Wood??)

Quick sale/commitment for later pick-up or back it goes!!
Thanks,
earl

bsshog40

I have this Dewalt Planer and I ordered the stand for it last year. They are very nice to have for this unit. Pretty sturdy also. Good luck on your sale. It's worth the price.

greenacres2

I have this Dewalt Planer and I ordered the stand for it last year. They are very nice to have for this unit. Pretty sturdy also. Good luck on your sale. It's worth the price.

Agreed--i hated spending full price when i bought the one for the jointer, but when i put it together i was very pleased. This one just isn't going to work for my application. Worst case--i send it back to Amazon (and somebody gets a warehouse deal on it!!

To the Chicagoland Penturners group--i may be able to make the December meeting, so a meet-up there might be a possibility as well .
earl

greenacres2

Looks like @Mike8850 will be getting this one--we'll spend the next few months trying to figure out how to cross paths for a delivery. MPG drop-off at the latest!! (at least it's lighter than one of Rich Coers' bowl blanks!!)
earl

Top Bottom