Desk pen funnels?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
I am looking for a funnel or a connector that will allow a customer to make a desk set using the junior series. Funnel would work with jr gent ballpoint.

Years ago, there was a part that could be substituted for the clip holding "top", which had a pivoting connection to a base that screwed into a wood base you would make for a deskset. I made a couple of these for my own use, they worked ok for the rollerball or fountain pen.

studioseven

Years ago I had purchased some of those funnels from PSI for making desk sets. They were designed for their designer pens. The top part of the pen connected to the funnel which was mounted to your choice of a base plate. As I recall, they were not available for very many finishes. I think just 24k gold and chrome. PSI discontinued them years ago. I believe I still have a few left.

Seven

Nedge

Good Evening Ed,
I have used the Artisan Desk Pen Holder Kit with desk sets I've made in the past, which should work with Junior size pens. Kit is available through the Woodturners Catalog.
Thanks
Ed

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    32.7 KB · Views: 111
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    56.9 KB · Views: 109
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    137.3 KB · Views: 113

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Thanks JT!!

I really don't see a market for a lot of them, but one customer asked about it, so I hoped someone might know of an easy solution.

Turning one is a good idea. Will explore that.

Top Bottom