Desire Amboyna New Hampshire

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from mikespenturningz

Here is one from tonight. This piece of amboyna is just stunning. I love working with it. The stainless steel hardware is awesome to work with too. It lets the wood really stand out but add just enough to it..

il_570xN.573559114_pe1h.jpg

Hope you like it.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dan Masshardt

Great pen mike. You're the man.

I just git one is these kits and the clip had gunk on. Waiting to hear from constant.

any issues with the metal on metal threads unscrewing too easily for you?

Love making the liberty kits though so far.

I have made quite a few of these, the liberty and the Marksman and they are all very nice. The threads are not like other threads but they are still nice but in a different way. I think I still have about 25 or 30 of the stainless hardware in one form or another. I am trying to build a larger Made in USA section of my Etsy store...

SDB777

Here's a piece of timber that needs no segmenting to get to the next level....well done!
As always, you have 'nailed' the fit-n-finish!!!

Scott (dog just woke up...nope naptime) B

There is going to be some segmenting on the horizon. I have some really beautiful Gabon Ebony that looks like it needs some aluminum.

Mike

Here's a piece of timber that needs no segmenting to get to the next level....well done!
As always, you have 'nailed' the fit-n-finish!!!

Scott (dog just woke up...nope naptime) B

Love that kit. You can make a nice pen out of just about anything with it. But you, sir, have created a stunning piece of work. Big time congrats on an excellent job! If something can be screwed up on the Desire, it's the fit but yours is spot on. Nice pic, too.

Top Bottom