Dentist pen ideas?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hooked

I have used this blank. I used it on an EDC click kit for a dental office and they loved it.

magpens

My dentist liked this one .....

But before you place an order, make sure this business is operational ... I think there may be some doubt based on comments from members.

qquake

Those are both good ideas. I was wondering if there was an inlay blank. I had forgotten about Lazerlinez. I have since found out, though, that he likes motorcycles. So I'm thinking maybe something like this. I made one for my son once.

Attachments

• 062.jpg
    062.jpg
    266.6 KB · Views: 152
  • 063.jpg
    063.jpg
    255.3 KB · Views: 130
  • 064.jpg
    064.jpg
    246.1 KB · Views: 143

Curly

Peter (PenPal) nailed it with his Dental Hand Piece pens. An example in the 6th and how in the 9th posts.

He is the gent to emulate.

Correction to above reply. After clicking "INLAY BLANKS", click "OCCUPATIONAL".
I've used their blanks before and are excellent. Follow directions exactly as printed. In particular the rubber band part.

magpens

Here's the link to the .... woodnwhimsies.com .... TOOTH INLAY BLANK that Charles is talking about.

Curly

They break or wear out an end of a tool so no good to them but perfect for picking out O-rings, bits of stuff out of holes like threads in a nut and the burrs they grind your teeth with can be just as useful to you should you do power carving. They won't give you any that still have bits of the last guy on them. If you don't get some the next guy will. I still have picks in my toolbox from 40 years ago when I was wrenching airplanes.

Top Bottom