DENTAL HANDPIECE PEN

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from PenPal

PenPal

Tomorrow I have my last Dental appointment so I made this today to give a wonderful Doctor Dentist this thankyou.

Peter.

Attachments

• DSCF0052.JPG
    DSCF0052.JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 304
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

CjG78

She will love it mate, you are so very clever. She may need ladder to kiss your cheek though!

magpens

What an amazing pen ..... both concept and execution !!!!! . 😍😍😍😍😍

Congratulations, Peter !!!!

PenPal

Very nice looking pen and great idea. Your dentist will love it I'm sure.

However, you stated your "Last Dental appointment". Something you're not sharing 🤔
The public free system is for me over for this year then I have to wait a year then go on the waiting list and wait another year,so it looks like two years after today next appointment. I predict a star future for this Dentist and sincerely hope like cream she rises to the top. Mind you who among us know what tomorrow will bring.I decided recently to make pens and shuffle around as best I can,I even accepted help from my church men last Saturday the first in nearly 60 yrs of membership. I liken me to Frank Sinatra doing things as best I can with my devoted wifes assistance. We assist each other I drive still ,she does not,building outside at this time I have some stools Wilma passes me the drills etc . Like to think someone once said the more you complain the longer you live. But my main aim is to be around to assist my life companion. So brace yourself for more pens people.

Kind regards Peter.

The public free system is for me over for this year then I have to wait a year then go on the waiting list and wait another year,so it looks like two years after today next appointment. I predict a star future for this Dentist and sincerely hope like cream she rises to the top. Mind you who among us know what tomorrow will bring.I decided recently to make pens and shuffle around as best I can,I even accepted help from my church men last Saturday the first in nearly 60 yrs of membership. I liken me to Frank Sinatra doing things as best I can with my devoted wifes assistance. We assist each other I drive still ,she does not,building outside at this time I have some stools Wilma passes me the drills etc . Like to think someone once said the more you complain the longer you live. But my main aim is to be around to assist my life companion. So brace yourself for more pens people.

Kind regards Peter.

I don't want to in any way intrude on your dental life Peter, but what if you have a dental emergency like you break a tooth (did it myself eating an old MRE Skittle candy)? Is there emergency services you can use?

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam

Kind regards Peter.
I've always admired your attitude Peter.
Can you explain a bit about your medical system? Does it mean that when you get older, you actually lose benefits?
I couldn't survive without our NHS.... I'd have been in a box by now... :)

PenPal

I've always admired your attitude Peter.
Can you explain a bit about your medical system? Does it mean that when you get older, you actually lose benefits?
I couldn't survive without our NHS.... I'd have been in a box by now... :)
Dental is separate,small fees eg today was one hour ,last visit 50 minutes major fillings 3 more to come for 120.00.
Medical we have not had to pay a cent in 65 yrs for GP services or any of our many operations etc. I see you are the benifit of your system but they tax you out of proportion over here. Kindest regards you two,Peter and Wilma.

Top Bottom