Deluxe Pill Holders

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dalecamino

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Thanks to Jon Piper (goodturns) who posted this thread http://www.penturners.org/forum/f45/sharing-time-only-look-if-you-like-sell-94537/ over a year ago, I ordered 10 of these kits. I finally got them turned. Three are already on their way to my daughter in Indy. They were a lot of fun, and I'm happy to report there were no failures. Some of them are loosely compressed, requiring extra CA. A couple were shorter than the tube, so I added some burl bands to the ends.

Thanks Jon! These should sell for me.

Attachments

• IMG_1467.jpg
    IMG_1467.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 206
  • IMG_1468.JPG
    IMG_1468.JPG
    112 KB · Views: 219
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

longbeard

Nicely done.
I've done a few cork keychains but did'nt CA them. How was the process of ca them for you?
Same process as a pen or there abouts?
Thanks for sharing

triw51

I read that post by Jon Piper (goodturns) and have a growing wine industry in the Verde Valley I made some to sell to vineyards. I showed them to several people and got "nice job, good work" type comments but no sells. Those are very nicely done I like your finish

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Those look great Chuck.
Thanks Mike

Nicely done.
I've done a few cork keychains but did'nt CA them. How was the process of ca them for you?
Same process as a pen or there abouts?
Thanks for sharing
Thanks. Yes, same process, between centers but less space to work with.

I read that post by Jon Piper (goodturns) and have a growing wine industry in the Verde Valley I made some to sell to vineyards. I showed them to several people and got "nice job, good work" type comments but no sells. Those are very nicely done I like your finish
LOL, sounds like the same response I get for pens. They're not for everybody I guess. But some will be willing to buy one. Thanks for your approval.

Top Bottom