Deep phlosohical question

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MRDucks2

Cut it down the center to make 4 sections and then turn them inside out and glue them back together and then drill out the formerly outside part and turn the rest. Simple.
LoL. As I was experimenting learning the beat dye/stabilization methods I cut nearly every blank into in order to see the results and penetration. Ended up with virtually no blanks to use but a lot of 3/8 x 3/4 x 5" pieces, which I saved. Now to glue them all back together, nice sides out!

leehljp

Member Liaison
LoL. As I was experimenting learning the beat dye/stabilization methods I cut nearly every blank into in order to see the results and penetration. Ended up with virtually no blanks to use but a lot of 3/8 x 3/4 x 5" pieces, which I saved. Now to glue them all back together, nice sides out!

Mike, (not intending to give offense to your understanding) - there is a form of turning known as inside out turning.

I don't think this could be done with pen blanks though. šŸ˜Š

howsitwork

Mike, (not intending to give offense to your understanding) - there is a form of turning known as inside out turning.

I don't think this could be done with pen blanks though. šŸ˜Š
Hank

we call that "involuted"or "involuted " turning over here. If you look on Margaret Garrards site she's a wizard at https://www.margaretgarrard.co.uk/story.html

Shes also a wonderful friend and dog lover so has no known faults as far as I can see !

Ian

Top Bottom