Decal Paper

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

paramount Pen

Does any one know if the laser printer works good for laser transparencies?
I've been using inkjet but would like to experiment with laser.
I read something about if you print with the laser decal paper you still have to make your copies as soon as the printer will print so as not to melt it in the copier. since I would be using someone else's printer I don't want to damage it. this is from a laser decal paper site.

Laser Instructions
*** Important: Laser Paper must be used as soon as the printer is turned on to prevent the paper from melting onto the fuser.***

Thank in advance for your feedback.
Fred

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MJCookSr

I have been used decal paper to make a custom logo for a customer that requires simple

slimline pen for their customers. I have Brothers laser printer and a inkjet printer of which

I use to print my decals. I use laser decal paper for both printers, and have no problems with either. I do, however, spray the

decal paper with a Krylon crystal sealer to prevent the CA glue from destroying the print with either type of printing.

I favor the laser printing for this job.

I was going to attach a photo of a test pen I did in the beginning, but I haven't figured out how to do it yet.

- Mike -

Last edited:

kooster

Have you ever considered Fingernail decals ? There's a zabillion types to choose from on ebay and such. Just a thought.

Top Bottom