DE Razor

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from fitzman163

fitzman163

Middletown,PA via The Coal Region,Pittston, PA, US
My Christmas present to myself. DE razor in Jack Daniels barrel stave with a CA finish.

Attachments

• PICT1280.jpg
    PICT1280.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 452
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

tazhunter0

How did you attach the top and bottom to the handle? I have some but only way I could figure out to attach them was epoxy them into the handle.

Thanks
Chris

SDB777

Would you give us the 'skinny' on the kit? Just a straight-up opinion about the quality....

I have been using the MachIII razor for quite some time, and was thinking that the cost of 'heads' is getting out of hand...and seeing this, maybe it's time for a change?

Scott (simply great looking handle) B

mvande21

IMHO
I think that Mach 3's (the actual razors) are slowly becoming obsolete. CSUSA also stocks a Gillete Fusion handle kit that I might have to try. I do not however know about the quality of the kits. The Artisan pen kits from them are good. I purchased some of those in one of the group buys. The instructions are clear and the parts are better than most.

Akula

I'm doing a DE after the Holidays. I've put it off way too long because it's easy since I don't have to shave often. I like my beard but my neck gets scratchy

fitzman163

Would you give us the 'skinny' on the kit? Just a straight-up opinion about the quality....

I have been using the MachIII razor for quite some time, and was thinking that the cost of 'heads' is getting out of hand...and seeing this, maybe it's time for a change?

Scott (simply great looking handle) B

I have been using a DE razor for about a year now and I don't think you can beat the shave short of using a straight razor. The cost of the blades are a fraction of the Mach III. This kit I have been using for about 2 months it has a great feel and look and has held up very well to this point.

fitzman163

A guy after my own heart....on the DE razor, not Jack Daniels. :)

I agree old Jack and I had a run in about 33 years ago I was 18 and thought I was John Wayne drinking right out of the bottle. Needless to say old Jack won and I haven't had a sip of whiskey since. DE razors is a different story I used one at about the same age I took up drinking stopped for as many years (33) but have come back to using them and realize what I was missing. Greatest shave ever!

Top Bottom