Day 25 of the Wood Identification contest

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sumterdad

OK I am gonna go ahead and declare a winner.
And the winner is Tom T with his answer of passion flower.
I was actually looking for passiflore or the scientific name of passiflora arborea this is a species of passion flower yes there is a passion fruit but the scientific name is not the same so as the contest chairman I had to make what I felt is the best decision ...

sumterdad

I just want to say thank you to everyone that participated in this contest and put up with my first time as host of this contest my hats off to Bob for doing it all these years. Also I would like to thank Roy and The Classic Nib for sponsoring this contest. And my congratulations to all of the winners.
I have really enjoyed it.
Thanks
:bananen_smilies051:

alankulwicki7

Chris,
Thanks for running the contest! Even though I didn't get to participate very often, it seems like everyone had a good time. While some of the contests were very brief and others were very long, this contest was a blast!

Thanks again to you and Classic Nib!

OKLAHOMAN

Chris, both Dee and I thank you for running our contest this year. You did a great job as I think this is the most difficult contest to run. We were proud to be associated with this contest again this year and you made it the best contest during the bash once more.

markgum

Chris, you have done a great job with this Bash Activity. THANK YOU for running it and putting up with all jabs and long lists of guess. Classic NIB, Roy and Dee THANK YOU for your support and contribution to the bash. This event is always a learning event and I truly enjoy it.

Tom T

Chris,
Thank you very much. I finaly went to bed. And looked a few minutes ago and could not believe what I saw. I normally have not even been close on this contest. But when you said vine, that was the clue in needed. Th Passion flower vine is beautiful for sure. It I one of my wife favorites.
You have done a great job with this contest. Where you come up with this amazing stuff is itself amazing. Thank you again. This is a great bash and you have certainly added your talent to it. What a contest.
Tom T

OKLAHOMAN

Help in ID'ing a looser

We have one more $30 Gift Certificate to give away to the person who guessed the most and never won... I need help in the ID of that person, so if any of you can help post it here and if your right you also will get a $30 Gift Certificate.
I need that persons IAP Name and
the amount of guesses:biggrin:

Top Bottom