David M wins The Sixth Anniversary mug (2010) THANK YOU, DAVID!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Auction will end 8:40 Eastern Wednesday night

The first Anniversary mug sold out!! And everyone was happy, looking to do it again!! Jeff had another "logo contest" and the SIXTH Anniversary mug was ordered and delivered.

Again, it was blue, but these were not numbered. Similar in capacity, but a little different design than the Fifth---

Attachments

• 6th.JPG
    6th.JPG
    68.7 KB · Views: 193
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
This was one of my favorite mugs! I'm using mine right now. It's BIG, so it's great for us caffeine addicts. I've gotten more requests for extras of this one over the years than any other, and this is absolutely the last one. Our 6th was also the first time we had a logo design contest. This one was designed by Tom Henry.

Good luck bidding!

Last edited:

stonepecker

GooD work Kevin.:highfive: I wasn't around all day......missed the start.:embarrassed:

But I am back for the evening. Packing boxes......writing checks......getting things ready for the post office tomorrow. Was called at 5am this morning and spent the day with a friends as we made arrangements for his father. I lost another VIP in my life today.

Tears and laughter....stories and tales....feeling better right this minute but I am sure that tomorrow is another day.

We say that nothiing happens without reason. But sometimes the reason just seems so sad. Life goes on but not until after some sorrow.
So now I am home and trying to chill......and here I am with my friends of the IAP and doing my best to enjoy.

I know Wayne. I thought I would get them in before you this time around!!

Kevin

HEY..........that is my bid.........lol
$25.00

kronewi

Sorry to hear about your friend's father. I have lost a couple of people in my life recently too. It can be hard.

As you said, life has to go on.

I pray for the best for you and your friend.

Kevin

GooD work Kevin.:highfive: I wasn't around all day......missed the start.:embarrassed:

But I am back for the evening. Packing boxes......writing checks......getting things ready for the post office tomorrow. Was called at 5am this morning and spent the day with a friends as we made arrangements for his father. I lost another VIP in my life today.

Tears and laughter....stories and tales....feeling better right this minute but I am sure that tomorrow is another day.

We say that nothiing happens without reason. But sometimes the reason just seems so sad. Life goes on but not until after some sorrow.
So now I am home and trying to chill......and here I am with my friends of the IAP and doing my best to enjoy.

I know Wayne. I thought I would get them in before you this time around!!

Kevin

HEY..........that is my bid.........lol
$25.00

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Wayne is going to have a collection!!

We are in the
right neighborhood,
now!!

Who will say
$95??

Last edited:

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Just in case,
bidding continues
as long as there are interested bidders.

But from 8:40 on, bids need to be within
a minute---I am quick!!

Top Bottom