Darwin Award Nominee

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Curly

Dumb as a bag of hammers but doesn't qualify for a Darwin Award. For that you have to take yourself out of the gene pool before reproducing. That's not to say he hasn't done dumb things that could have potentially qualified him before.

jcm71

Dumb as a bag of hammers but doesn't qualify for a Darwin Award. For that you have to take yourself out of the gene pool before reproducing. That's not to say he hasn't done dumb things that could have potentially qualified him before.

I should have titled the post "Future Darwin Award Winner."

magpens

Did you count his fingers ?

At least he is wearing blue poly gloves in the second (follow-on) video ... but what the heck is he making ? Looks like a Viking dagger, or something similar, with an antler handle

Dehn0045

According to his FB profile, the man in the OP has a PhD in public health. It's also interesting that in his profile video he is using the side of a grinding wheel while holding the angle grinder upside down in his lap with one hand. Probably doesn't know what it looks like when things go wrong with an angle grinder. Maybe should spend some time studying public health impacts of misuse of power tools...

Holy Cow!!! I've seen some pretty stupid stuff before but this one takes the cake. I have a close friend who did basically the same thing. He took his index finger off at the first knuckle, his middle finger off at the second knuckle, his ring finger off at the third knuckle and the tip of his pinky off. I had a very good instructor on table saws, my father in law, a long time ago and I've stuck with his teachings. One thing this guy also didn't realize is that if he had pinched the wood between the rip fence and blade he could have shot the thin piece off wood right back into himself. I've seen wood shot back from a pinch that actually went through a wall.

Top Bottom