Dark Style

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dehn0045

For phone users, you can change it at the very bottom of the page (there's a lightbulb that says "change style", or you can change it under preferences.

Sylvanite

How about this logo?
IapLogo_transparent.png

Last edited:

Dehn0045

The banner at the top doesn't change for me on my phone, it's the same dark or light themeScreenshot_20190521-223212.png

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
We either need a shorter, wider logo, or I need to find some use for all that wasted space in the header....

Dehn0045

The banner is white in the light theme, and black in the dark theme.

@Sylvanite Eric, thanks for making our standard logo transparent!

it looks like in mobile the banner compresses and the logo is on top of the menu (not sure if you call it a banner then). See the screenshots i posted above.

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
I really like this darkening feature. It feels like a bit less strain on my eyes. Are you going to keep the option or just choose one?

Curly

I tried it last night and this morning. Late at night with the lights low or off it is easy on the eyes. In the light of day with the windows all around me the dark background acts like a mirror and it makes it really hard to read. So for most viewing I'll stick to the light background and use the dark for when it is dark. It is nice to have the quick to use option on the page rather than having to dig into the profile and change settings.

TonyL

I have less than zero artistic ability, so I have zero business commenting. IMHO. The fonts and artwork are more classic or vintage styled (which is very congruent with the art of pen turning and the faded art of writing). However, the new forum looks sleek, and progressive (not a political comment). Just to let some know, I did download so from logo building software...I didn't know what I was doing. My brother may be able to help me. Not looking for prizes..this is fun stuff.

Top Bottom