D.C. show in August... who's going?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dan Hintz

I think Rainey (rhorne) has convinced me to attend, if I'm free that weekend... anyone else planning on it?

I'm also curious to see how often people actually check this forum since we seem to go months without a single post ;-)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OKLAHOMAN

If only I had the time. You might look up Jon Piper (GoodTurns) He usually is there also Mike and Linda Kennedy and I think George BUtcher (Texatdurango) might be there.

wortmanb

I'm bringing the family on Saturday. I hope Lisa (Anderson) can get the kids infected with the FP bug while I pick some big brains around the place.

Dan Hintz

I'm working on some new equipment purchases to do some custom pen work with... highly unlikely I'd have it before I go, though :(

I need to pick up some IAP haute couture with my namebadge on it, see how many people call me out as I walk around. I like putting faces to names.

Yegg

I'm still new to all of this but would love to go. Is there a web site with information?

Elliott

Dan Hintz

Still planning on going, but I don't know what day (I'll let the social director decide). I need to make up an IAP nametag or something so you guys can grab my attention as I pass buy...

ashaw

Dan
Saturday draws the largest crowd. Sundays tend to be small, and a lot of vendors pull out early. I will be introducing a new pen this is the only one in existence. In 3 weeks I will be in full production.

Alan

MDWine

When Alan says "largest crowd", it is REALLY large. You have to go through the isles a step at a time sideways!! I haven't been in a couple of years, but I'm looking forward to it. I gotta go to the shop and look for my IAP name badge! I'll be looking for everyone's!

Let us know where your table is going to be Alan!!

penmaker56

Yes, Saturday IS usually butt to butt in both ballrooms, lobby, and foyer, but if you wait to the lesser crowded Sunday, what you wanted/needed has a greater chance of not being there.

Top Bottom