Customer Service @ Wood-n-Whimsies

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

madwood

I wish to publicly thank Chris @ WNW for his first class customer support. I had ordered a pen press and barrel trimmer set from him and received the order on Monday. Well, the package was damaged, actually mangled, in transit. The end of the box was completely missing and was taped back together by our friends @ USPS. The pen press was fine, but the trimmer was missing. One call to WNW, and voila! it showed up in my mailbox today, in perfect shape.

Again, thanks to Chris for taking care of this for me. I will surely be back for more. I highly recommend WNW for both the products, pricing, and customer service.

John

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Super Dave

I couldn't agree more. When I have places orders with them they arrive in 2-3 days.
Great service, products and great prices. They are a pleasure to do business with.

Dave

dale

Each order that I get from WNW is always quick on shipping and they are good to work with.
I told them that I was probably their thorn in the flesh as I order and before they have time to ship I order something else. (get orders from customers after i make an order and dont have what they want.)
Some day I will be rich ha!! and can have everything sitting waiting for me to use it
dale

Crayman

I agree, I just orderd a bunch of the 7MM transmisons as they are on sale, along with some 10 inch tubes and they were in my mail box in 2 days, almost as fast as automated email updates I recieved on my order. Great people to work with.

Ligget

From an International buyer like myself, I have purchased from Wood `N` Whimsies, and have nothing but praise for the service they gave me, keep up the good work Tim and Tracey!

Top Bottom