Customer is always right---

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Gary Max

Gary Max

:wink:Yah right
So I get this call and a vist from a Promoter, from one of our upcoming shows. They wanted me to build and bring these----Owl Nesting Boxs.
Heck you could use them for dog houses---glad they only wanted four.
Some of the things I get myself into ----GEEEEEEEEE

Attachments

• DSCN0237.jpg
    DSCN0237.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 440
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Woodlvr

They look nice Gary. By the way what size are the owls there in Kentucky? I never saw any that large when I was stationed at Fort Knox.:biggrin:

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
An order is an order!!! But, will you have room to transport any of YOUR stock to the show once you load those bad boys in the truck?:eek:

Gary Max

They look nice Gary. By the way what size are the owls there in Kentucky? I never saw any that large when I was stationed at Fort Knox.:biggrin:

We have a Owl that lives across the road from us that wouldn't fit in that box------I have seen him carrying a rabbit in flight.
Shot you should see some of the Woodpeckers around here.

aggromere

Not hardly related, but: but when I lived in Arizona my son and I were on the back porch. A giant owl (wingspan 5 or 6 feet) landed on the top of a rock waterfall by the pool. He had a rabbit in his talon. He stood on one foot, slapped the poor rabbit against the rock a few times and took off. Never saw an owl in action before but it was something.

Gary Max

They are fearce hunters------The Owl Nesting boxs are part of a program to make farmers more aware of the roll owls play. Each box will come with a booklet explaining the roll owls play. The folks putting this on have also come up with a treasure hunt for kids useing a owl in the lead role. They have put a lot of thought into doing the program and I was happy to build the boxs for them----Heck I want to see someone buy one and carry it----I will bring my camera to the show.

Top Bottom