Custom Knife handels

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from corian king

corian king

Custom Knife Handles
Every once in awhile I take time to myself in the shop and I get away from the pens and do a little knife work.We also make the sheaths to go along with them.
Pic one is a confederate style bowie knife.Pic two is a couple (raptor) skinnng knifes.The handle on the bowie knife is custom made out of corians (mont blanc)
The raptor knife on the left is made using corians
(venaro white)
The other is made using the exotic cocobolo wood.
All comments welcome!!
Thanks!

Attachments

• bowtie knife and sheath.jpg
    bowtie knife and sheath.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 228
  • skinning 4.jpg
    skinning 4.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 284
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

phillywood

Jim, nice looking stuff. I don't know very much about the knife blade and all that ,but your work looks really nice. I gather that for the first one you have to carve all of that close loop by hand?

corian king

I have been getting my hardware off ebay their is a couple people that sell the blades on there.These skinning knives are the most comfortable I have ever used.And yes there is alot of hand work that goes into each knife.Thanks for all the nice comments I tried to answer everyone.But if anyone has any questions please feel free to pm me.I will be glad to answer.
JIM

Fred

Jim ... those are very nicely done knives.

Might I suggest two corrections you need to make IF you are showing your work and have a printed card with them. 1] capitalize Custom Knife Handles, and 2] correctly spell HANDLE. Just a suggestion for you.

Top Bottom