Custom Jeff Powell Blank!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from USAFVET98

USAFVET98

First off, I want to say thank you to Jeff Powell for making these blanks for me, I am extremely happy with them. I turned one of them on A two-toned ultra because I like the finish and thought it would accent the square an compass. How he was able to incorporate the "G" I have no idea.

So thanks again Jeff.

As always comments and critiques are greatly appreciated..

masonicjp2008.jpg

masonicjp2001.jpg

masonicjp2010.jpg

masonicjp015.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Great looking as usual and you did a nice job on the pen. Can't wait to see what else Jeff has up his sleeve :wink:

Last edited:
Not only did Jeff do a nice job, but you did darn good getting it centered. If you would have been off by very much you could have lost part of that design. Kudos.

I was going to use a sierra but decided the blank deserved something better. Next one I get will have my lodge number #218 in it..:wink: They came out great.. Thanks again. And yes the extra maple helped a lot as it would have been difficult to match..

beautiful work Brian! That's no sierra pen though..much nicer, good thing I popped in a few extra piece of maple :)

Outstanding

The both of you have done an outstanding job on this pen. Love the Emblem and what it stands for. Thanks for sharing!

Attachments

• Birdseye Wetherby Mason Pen123.jpg
    Birdseye Wetherby Mason Pen123.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 100
  • BirdseyeDisplay Pens126.jpg
    BirdseyeDisplay Pens126.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 95
That's SWEET!
I'm with you on the amazement of the "G"
As for the rest of it - that easy stuff....no problem ????? Yeah Right
Hello I'm "Losing"
Well at least thats what Charlie tells me after his Tigers Blood.

Back
Top Bottom