Custom Diamond Cast

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from greenacres2

greenacres2

During the 4 weeks i had depth perception issues (detached retina--healing well the surgeon said today), i "kicked off" my return by turning a blank that Tim McKenzie made as part of a custom run for me. Go Irish!!! (don't hold Tim responsible for my photography skills--his mix absolutely nailed what i asked for!!)
earl

11-19 Go Irish 1.jpg11-19 Go Irish 2.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Carl Pepka

During the 4 weeks i had depth perception issues (detached retina--healing well the surgeon said today), i "kicked off" my return by turning a blank that Tim McKenzie made as part of a custom run for me. Go Irish!!! (don't hold Tim responsible for my photography skills--his mix absolutely nailed what i asked for!!)
earl

View attachment 227926View attachment 227927

Nice, Tim has the eye for color and my go to guy.

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
While I love the pen and blank, I am also happy to hear/see your progress with the vision issues - I am in a slightly earlier stage - pre-detached retina symptoms (blurry eyesight, massive floaters, flashing lights, etc...). All Dr apts indicate that all is fine for the time being, so I'm in a waiting zone.

I truly appreciate seeing this pen. With the vision issues, I am reassured of the future. Thank you!!

EricRN

earl

View attachment 227926View attachment 227927
Love the blue and Gold, Earl! Cheer Cheer for Old Notre Dame!

DrD

Earl, nice to see your work! I can't help myself though, especially after this past weekend - wouldn't they look even better if they were Purple and Gold? Seriously, glad you're on the mend, and the pen is truly spectacular.

greenacres2

Earl, nice to see your work! I can't help myself though, especially after this past weekend - wouldn't they look even better if they were Purple and Gold? Seriously, glad you're on the mend, and the pen is truly spectacular.
I got to see the 4th quarter of LSU-Bama...heck of a ball game!! ND-Duke was on ACC Network, which Xfinity doesn't carry for us. Might soon be ex-Xfinity!!
earl

Top Bottom