Custom Box Source

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from greggas

greggas

Hello all;

So one of my best corporate customers just gave me a huge holiday order today. For part of it I am going to need 120 boxes that will fit a large pen and 8-9" long letter openers. Nothing the PSI, craft supply, etc sells will work as they are too small. I do not have the time, nor the desire to make the boxes as the profit is in the pens and openers.

Has anyone ever used a custom box firm that does a quality job at a decent price? I have done some research but have found nothing that works yet...either the minimum order is 500 +..or the work is rather poor. Any suggestions / leads would be most appreciative

thanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dan Masshardt

Does the box needs to be engraved? Psi does have a leatherette box that works for a letter opener and pen together. I've used it several times.

greggas

Thanks Dan but it needs to be a wood box...guess I should have been clearer in my post. Also the letter opener blades are hand made by a metalsmith and are larger than the normal kit openers

kentonjm

Greg, what style of construction and type of wood did you have in mind? This is something I might consider. Feel free to PM me and we can have a conversation.

Top Bottom