Cumming, Georgia

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jpturner

I've been making pens off and on for about 15 years or so. I recently broke my hip in a mountain bike crash and cannot work for 6-8 weeks. I made a small table to put my lathe on and have been pumping out pens. Forgot how much I like making them! Thanks for letting me part of this great group!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TonyL

Welcome from Alpharetta (about a mile north of McFarland). Get well soon!

Woodchipper

Hope the recovery is quick and complete! Welcome and there are a bunch of pen turners in the Atlanta area. Just allow two or three days to allow for traffic in Atlanta if you visit. ;) FWIW, a friend's son had a scholarship to a university on mountain biking.

jpturner

Welcome from Alpharetta (about a mile north of McFarland). Get well soon!
Wow, you are really close! I might have to run questions by you from time to time. I'm probably not nearly as experienced of a turner as most guys here. I have done quite a few pens though. Should get together sometime and show off a few pens to each other.

jpturner

Hope the recovery is quick and complete! Welcome and there are a bunch of pen turners in the Atlanta area. Just allow two or three days to allow for traffic in Atlanta if you visit. ;) FWIW, a friend's son had a scholarship to a university on mountain biking.
That's funny. I am strategic about when I drive into Atlanta.

Top Bottom