Cube in a Cube

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from rd_ab_penman

Status
Not open for further replies.

rd_ab_penman

Made from a solid block of Ash. Outer cube measures 3" and inner cube measures 1 1/2". There is no way you can remove the inner cube from the outer cube! From the latest issue of American Woodworker. Designed by Jock Holmen.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TheHeretic

how easy or hard was that... I have thought about doing one of those for giggles and grins. but work caught up with me but I do have some free time to try and do it.

Dean
Columbus OH

jclark58

I have that same issue and did one of those a couple of weeks ago. The endgrain portion was the hardest part. I got a little impatient at the very end so my cube actually will come out of the box, that won't happen the next time.

Nice positioning for the photo. It hides what might be the give away well.

Jason

rd_ab_penman

Originally posted by TheHeretic
<br />how easy or hard was that... I have thought about doing one of those for giggles and grins. but work caught up with me but I do have some free time to try and do it.
Dean
Columbus OH
Hi Dean. I was fairly easy to do. Only took me about 4-5 hours to complete not including putting on the finish.

beamer

Originally posted by gketell
<br />So who's going to be the first to kick it up a notch and do a cube in a cube in a cube?
GK

No, raise the bar higher ... A SEGMENTED Inside-Out Turning within a cube within a cube in a cube!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom